Flavour Warehouse Ltd
eCommerce Database Administrator
Flavour Warehouse is a leading manufacturer, wholesale distributor and retailer of high-quality e-liquid and e-cigarette products with a vision to be the world’s most trusted vaping brand. The Company has achieved significant year on year growth.
Stock management is key to ensure continued sales growth. As an eCommerce Database Administrator for Amazon FBA (Fulfiled by Amazon), you will be responsible for the smooth transition of stock between our Flavour Warehouse Companies and Amazon FBA. You will be responsible for extracting Amazon reports and analysing the restock report which will generate your shipping plan for the warehouse to pick/pack.
- Manage FBA stock levels – follow Amazon guidelines to determine maximum allowable levels and look at the company’s stock levels and sales trends to make sure we don’t too much stock to Amazon that could impact other channels such as wholesale – this involves daily, carefully planned shipments to Amazon.
- Identify trends that may not exist in other channels and
work with purchaser to ensure we begin to stock products that move well on Amazon.
- End-to-end FBA stock transfer process, involves creating the shipment on Amazon, planning the stock transfer and packing lists for each shipment, generating FBA box and product labels, create stock transfer on Orderwise, create a ‘job sheet’ for each FBA shipment which acts as a guide for pickers/packers as to how/which products would require labelling and how each product needs to be packed according to Amazon guidelines. These job sheets would be provided to a designated person in operations who would use them as part of the pick/pack process.
- Identify which FBM (Fulfiled by Merchant) listings are selling well and convert to FBA to further boost sales and buy-box eligibility.
- Manage the “Seller Fulfilled Prime” program and convert eligible listings.
- Run FBA reports to identify potential lost sales
causes and address with purchaser to increase stock levels of affected products.
- Daily monitoring of all Account health metrics as outlined above – respond and provide information as required by Amazon as a priority.
- Work with merchandiser to react quickly on newly
listed hot-selling products to convert to FBA and get ahead of the competition.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to analyse data from reports
- Strong administration skills
- Work as a team and in a face paced environment
Desirable Qualifications & Skills
- Experience of using the stock module on OrderWise
- An understanding of the Amazon platform and FBA process
Source: Flavour Warehouse Ltd Job Feed