Flavour Warehouse Ltd
Warehouse is a leading international e-liquid company with global reach
currently operating in over 80 countries.
The company was
founded in 2012 by Nathan Walton and Philip Boyle with a vision to be the
worlds most trusted vaping company with brands recognised for their
Our founding and leading brand is Vampire Vape – we are proud that this brand now enjoys significant geographical reach and is the preferred choice of many within the vaping community. The brand was originally launched with 12 flavour options, but now offers in excess of 50 – our core philosophy being that we want to encourage people to stop smoking. Every one of us is unique and experiences flavours differently, we believe our range of flavours will give the consumers the choice they need to help them reduce or stop smoking.
We measure our success by the experience of our customers, partners, employees and our community. We are committed to being, a great employer and making Flavour Warehouse a great place to work. We strive to work collectively with our suppliers and partners to ensure only the highest quality ingredients are used in our products.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Company for an eCommerce Merchandiser. The main aim of the role is to ensure timely upload of products, descriptions and pricing, along with ensuring that all platforms are performing at their best to provide the optimum customer journey.
- Full responsibility for merchandising
- Competitor analysis
- Managing our Amazon account
from start to finish maximising product and selling functionality.
- Work with sales and marketing teams
to manage product hierarchy.
- Reporting responsibility for
online (Sessions, conversion, GA)
- Briefing in creative for email
- Daily updates in line with
product, pricing and offer strategies
- Visually merchandising and optimising the site to ensure optimum
- Support the wider ecommerce team on delivering a best in class, onsite
- Implement the execution of the website promotional plan across all
- Monitor the web analytics to measure performance of website activity and
make recommendations to change.
- Work with the user experience team to identify areas of improvement
across the websites.
- Work closely with IT and Marketing to delivery effective content changes
and promotions across the websites.
- Execute and implement the trading activities across the site.
For full job specification please click on the link below:
Source: Vampire Vape Job Feed