Flavour Warehouse Ltd
Head of Group Marketing
The primary focus of this role is to develop the overall Group marketing strategy in line with overall business targets and strategy and to continually evaluate and develop this to ensure that it remains relevant. Other responsibilites include:
- Oversee and effectively communicate all marketing activities across the organisation. Planning, directing and coordinating all marketing efforts and campaigns. This includes digital, print, events and e-commerce.
- Take responsibility for the Group marketing budget and its effective utilisation, building an effective ROI tracking mechanism to support future spend.
- Analyse business performance and outlook and provide effective solutions and campaigns to support new business generation and improved brand awareness.
- Provide valuable management and support to the marketing team, encompassing digital, events, PR and design and new product development.
- Develop brand strategies and ensure their successful implementation across all channels and forms of marketing.
- Ensure that the organisation continually complies with best practice and legal compliance in all its marketing communications and campaigns.
- Proactively collate and provide regular market and competitor information including consumer research and trends.
- To support and provide input to pricing and ranging strategies.
- Actively support the research and development activities for the development and launch of new products.
- To co-ordinate the integration of marketing activities for all new business acquisitions.
- Be an active and influential member of the management team, working across the organisation to improve collaboration, communication and effective working.
- To take responsibility for own and company health and safety, adhering to and implementing appropriate policy and procedure where necessary
Source: Vampire Vape Job Feed