Flavour Warehouse Ltd
Flavour Warehouse is an industry leading, award winning manufacturer, wholesale distributor and retailer of high-quality e-liquid and e-cigarette products and is well respected in the industry. You will be joining a vibrant team working together to achieve company goals. We are conveniently situated close to junction 4 on the M65.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team!
As a SEO Specialist you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
The SEO Specialist will work within a dynamic Marketing team and progressive business. You will work to drive organic traffic to our site and improving our organisation’s search engine results. You will have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating progress reports to share with team members and senior leadership in order to create original SEO optimal content and help to inform web and social campaigns to engage our audience and boost traffic.
You will have a ‘can do’ attitude, deliver high standards both in the delivery of results, but also in behaviour. Your role will work to support the Marketeers and ultimately the Head of Group Marketing who will welcome a team spirit, fresh approach and a wealth of ideas.
Responsibilities and duties:
develop and implement our SEO strategy
towards organic search optimization and ROI maximisation
perform thorough keywords research
key SEO KPIs
redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and
present reports regularly Identify
our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
improvements for process and productivity optimisation
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Support the online merchandising team
Qualifications, skills and competancies
- Demonstrable experience as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist or
- Can demonstrate previous experience of planning and implementing
successful SEO strategies
- Proven success in SEO
- Demonstrable experience web analytics, marketing, and business
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Takes ownership and pride in their performance and its impact on company
- Team player
- Time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Qualifications in relevant quantitative fields
Hours of work:
Full time 37.5
hours per week (09:00 until 17:00) Monday to Friday, however flexibility is
required to meet the needs of the business.
- Company Pension
to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Perks Scheme including employee assistance programme
- Employee of the month
- 22 days per annum, plus 8 statutory
If this sounds like you and your ideal role then click apply and we will look foward to receiving your application.
Source: Flavour Warehouse Ltd Job Feed